What’s new in Magento 2.3.2
June 28, 2019 / Eternal Team
Magento (an Adobe Company) announced the release of Magento 2.3.2 with product quality improvements, security improvements on dated 25th June’19.
Payment Security Enhancement
To enhance store Security, Google reCAPTCHA module is now enabled for PayPal, Payflow checkout and also now complies with Amazon Pay.
Performance boosts and tool enhancements
- Significant improvement to storefront page response time by 20%+
- Improved access to block cache storage
- Optimize load time of product gallery page
- Enhancement in discount coupon generation
- Enhancement in mass editing of products
- Resolved product export timeout bug. Previously connection timeouts occurred during export of large data (Eg. export of 200000 products)
Cart Page and Checkout Page
- Magento 2.3.2, correctly updates the mini cart. If a selected product is disabled during the shopping session the mini cart is updated accordingly.
- Magento now persists the shipping quote in the shopping cart for guest customers when Persistent Shopping Cart is enabled.
Cart Price Rule
- Previously, Magento did not display information about the Cart Price Rule or why shipping was free. Now displays the Cart Price Rule code on an order detail in admin page if free shipping applies.
- After reset password Magento will not empty your shopping cart. Previously, if a user added items to his shopping cart using a guest account, resets his password and then log-in into store his cart would become empty. Now this issue has been resolved in Magento 2.3.2.
- Google Analytics Anonymize Ip no longer always set to on.
- Fixed issue with the event stream cron job.