AWS Macie – A Security with Machine Learning
May 13, 2020 / Eternal Team
- Amazon Macie is a security service that uses machine learning to automatically discover, classify and protect sensitive data in AWS. Amazon Macie recognizes sensitive data such as personally identifiable information (PII) or intellectual property, and provides you with dashboards and alerts that give visibility into how this data is being accessed or moved. This fully managed service continuously monitors data access activity for anomalies, and generates detailed alerts when it detects risk of unauthorized access or inadvertent data leaks. Amazon Macie is available to protect data stored in Amazon S3.
- SUPERIOR VISIBILITY OF YOUR DATA
- Amazon Macie makes it effortless for protection directors to have administration visibility into facts storage environments, opening with S3, with extra AWS records shops coming soon.
- SIMPLE TO SET UP, EASY TO MANAGE
- Getting started with Amazon Macie is quick and easy. Simply log into the AWS console, choose the Amazon Macie service, and grant the access to AWS resources you would like to protect.
- DATA SECURITY AUTOMATION THROUGH MACHINE LEARNING
- Amazon Macie makes use of computing devices gaining knowledge to automate the method of discovering, classifying and defending records saved in AWS. This helps you higher chances of apprehending leaks of data that is stored and how it’s being accessed, which includes in-person authentications and get knowledge of the entry patterns.
- CUSTOM ALERT MONITORING WITH CLOUDWATCH
- Amazon Macie can ship all findings to Amazon CloudWatch Events. This lets you to construct customized remediation and alert administration for your current safety ticketing systems.
How it works ?